BEAUTY BLOG!

9:15 PM

Hi all~~~
I'm finally starting a Beauty Blog!
So excited :)

Actually I love makeup since I was a little girl. I always see my Mom and Grandma using makeup.
Especially because my Grandma have soooo many makeup in the room.
I remember trying them all secretly. lol~

When I grow up, my love about makeup also grow bigger and bigger. hahaha.
At first, I only love eyeliner because it can make my eyes looks bigger and pretty.
After that, I started to try other makeup products.
And here I am becoming a makeup addict :)

I usually buy a drugstore products of course because they affordable and you can find them everywhere.
I also like Korean products lately because their cute packaging and good quality.

So, I'll stop babbling and share this eye makeup look~


Detail :

Brow :
Make Over Eye Brow Pencil in Brown to Earth
Make Over Camouflage Cream Face Concealer in Light Beige to clean up my brow

Eye :
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe as a base
Make Over Matte Eye Shadow in Sand as transition color
Sariayu Eyeshadow Inspirasi Borneo in Black for crease and wing
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as a base for the white eye shadow
Daisho Eyeshadow for a white shimmery eye shadow
Make Over Eye Liner in Black Jack for lining my whole eyes
Make Over Eye Liner in White Techno for my water line

Lashes :
Yukkiyuna in Queen Luxury

Shading :
Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker in Sun Pink / Cherry Blossom for contouring my nose

So that's all for today, I will share my makeup look and pictorial more in the future.

Have a very good day ladies!

XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments