ETUDE HOUSE CHERRY TINT - OR202

9:09 PM

Hi all~
I'm back with a product review, and very first product to review is Etude House Cherry Tint in OR202.
Let's Start...

Lip tint is one of my favorite makeup item. I like it because it is feels very light in my lips. Actually, my favorite lip tint is Etude House Dear Darling Tint. But I am trying the Cherry Tint because it have a cute Milky Orange shade. Since Orange Color is so popular these days, I picked shade OR202 when I bought this lip tint.

I always love the packaging for all Etude House Product. The packaging of this lip tint is also cute. It also have party decoration in the box since this lip tint is a 'Happy 5th Birthday Tint'.

Front Side



Left Side

Back Side

Right Side

Shade OR202

When I open the box, I can see the catchy orange bottle. I like the size of this lip tint because it is not too long or too short. I just don't really like a bulky packaging.




The Applicator
The Applicator of this lip tint is just a slanted normal applicator for liquid lip product, nothing new about it. It is also easy to use and can transfer the product very well.

As I swatch the lip tint into my skin, I can see a milky orange tint. I just really like this orange color.

Freshly applied

I wiped it with tissue to see how it stain in my skin

On my lips

Overall, I really like this lip tint because its beautiful orange color and it is also does not drying my lips. The staying power is just average I think, It stays about 3 hours in my lips. The smell of this products is also good not to strong, I tend to hate a lip products with strong smell. The only thing I do not like about this lip tint is because it taste bitter when I accidentally licked it :(

So that is my review about Etude House Cherry Tint.
Have you ever try it by yourselves?

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

XOXO -Chacha :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments