MAC MATTE LIPSTICK - MEHR

7:56 PM

Hi everyone~
How's everything?
Hope all of you stay healthy and fabulous :)

It's been a while since my last blog post and I am so happy to be write again.
I've been back and forth to Bandung for this past two weeks and do not have time to write product review.

Today I will write a post about Mac Matte Lipstick in Mehr.



I bought this lipstick because I've been raving about Kylie Jenner's lip. hahaha
This lipstick also remind me of Marsala color as the pantone color of 2015.

PRODUCT INFO :

Product Name : Mac Matte Lipstick

Shade : Mehr

Net Weight : 3 grams

Scents : Vanilla

PRODUCT REVIEW :

Who doesn't like Mac Lipstick? I think everybody love it. I personally love the Matte Lipstick because it stays a very long time in my lips. So that, I picked this Mehr because it is a matte finish.

The packaging for this lipstick is just standard Mac lipstick packaging, black packaging that looks like a bullet,






As I swatch the lipstick on the back of my hand, I can feel that the lipstick can glides on easily. The texture is so rich and smooth. For the scents, I always love love love Mac lipstick scents because it smells like Vanilla.






The staying power for this lipstick also very good, yes it will transfer if you drink or eat but the stain will forever on your lips.

CONCLUSION :

Overall, I love this lipstick. I love the color, the scents and the staying power. I also love the fact that this Matte Lipstick does not as drying as Ruby Woo. This Mehr shades so smooth and rich in texture. It is also glides on perfectly and can stay in a long time. The color is also perfect for everyday look.

What are your favorite Mac Lipstick shades?
Share with me!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments