BATIK MEGA MENDUNG INSPIRED LOOK - BEAUTY OF INDONESIA WITH BEAUTYTALK_INDO

8:30 AM

Hello again girls!
I'm back with another post today^^

This post will be different from my other posts here in Gotcha Diary Blog. Today, I'll share my makeup look with you guys^^

First thing first, I create this look in collaboration with Beautytalk Indonesia. I joined this beauty community since around early 2017 and I feel bless I have many new friend share same hobby and passion with me. I also glad that I can always challenge my self and improve my makeup skill.




For this April 2017, Beautytalk Indonesia chose Beauty of Indonesia as the theme for their makeup collaboration. I personally can't think of any other makeup look beside Batik inspired look. Silly me, I decided to create Batik Mega Mendung since it is easier to do^^


Here are the product I used to create this Batik Mega Mendung Inspired Look :

1. J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencin in Marshmallow for eyeshadow base
2. Wet n Wild Art in the Street Eyeshadow Palette. I used Blue and Purple eyeshadow
3. Silkygirl Gel Eyeliner in Black to outline the batik pattern on my eyes
4. Lorac Get Hot Eyeshadow Palette. I used the White eyeshadow
5. Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil in Grey to fill my Eyebrow
6. Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer in 010 Ivory to clean up the brow
7. Lashes are from @lashesbyjanuary_ on Instagram

That's it girls, I hope you like this post^^

Oh, and you can follow and join Beautytalk Indonesia too^^

Blog : https://beautytalkindo.wordpress.com/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/beautytalk_indo/?hl=en

See you on my next post and have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha^^

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cakep eye look-nya! Keren deh, alisnya juga rapi banget^^ Lebih bagus kalau ada step by step nya, Cha:) Biar aku bisa niruin, hihii...

    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaak, makasi Cintya^^
      Aku nggak sempet foto step by stepnya. Hehehe. Look berikutnya mudah2an bisa aku fotoin^^
      Thank you for reading!

      Delete