J.CAT BEAUTY THE BIG EYE PENCIL - MARSHMALLOW

9:46 AM

Hi Girls!

I'm back with another product review^^

As I told you in my Haul Post previously, I'll be reviewing the product I bought one by one.
Today, I'm writing my tought on J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil in Marshmallow.

Let's start!

PRODUCT INFO

Product Name : J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil

Shade : Marshmallow

Net Weight : 5 grams

PAO : 12 Months

Bought at : www.beautyhaulindo.net

Price : IDR 45k

PRODUCT REVIEW





I actually bought this J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil with no expectation at all. I bought it because I ran out my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, and try to repurchase it. Then, I found this J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil in one of my favorite online shop. With cheaper price!

Don't get me wrong, I love NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I think it is a great multitasking product. But, I just can't not resist cheap dupe *lol*

As you can see in the picture above, this J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil came with similar packaging as NYX JEP. It is a jumbo eye pencil with transparent cap. It have all the information written around its body.

Please remember that you need to sharpen this Big Eye Pencil since it is not an auto pencil. You'll need jumbo pencil sharpener, but it in advance in case you don't have one.


Pigmentation wise, this J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil really have great pigmentation. It is creamy and glides on easily. I think this is really a dupe for NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, only the J.Cat one is creamier compare to NYX. I do think you'll need to set it with a powder or white eyeshadow just in case it will budge through out the day.

Most of the time, I use this pencil as a white eyeshadow base to make my eyeshadow more vibrant and pop. I don't have any issue with the staying power and its not creasing on my eyelid.

CONCLUSION

I really encourage you to try this J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil because it is a great product. You definitely can use it many ways. You can use it as an eyeshadow base, brow highlighter, or you can even paint your face with it. It have great pigmentation with a very affordable price. Sure I'll buy and collect another shade^^

That's it my mini and fast review for this J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencil. I hope it is useful for you!
Thank you for reading and have a nnice day!
XOXO - Chacha^^

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. kemaren aku nyobain yang jordana mengecewakan deh, patchy banget. next time beli yang ini aja deh kalo gituu

    lumierelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a shimmer or a matte? I’m looking for a shimmery white or off white.

    ReplyDelete