BEAUTY COTTAGE COLOR HARMONY 5 IN 1 SHADOW - SWEET FLORENCE AND CINAMON BROWN

7:35 PM

Hi all makeup-junkie out there~
I'm back with another makeup product.

Please meet Beauty Cottage Color Harmony 5 in 1 Shadow~ Yeay!
So, I got these eye shadow from my best friend Tity, when she and Patty travel to Thailand.
I ask her to bought some make up products for me, and she gave me these two eye shadows and two nail polishes.



Beauty Cottage is cosmetic Brand from Thailand, they have similar concept with Korean cosmetic brand I guess. They also famous with their natural ingredients for makeup and skin care. All Natural~~~




I have two kind of shades from this eye shadow in No.01 Sweet Florence and No.04 Cinamon Brown. Here's the picture of their packaging.






When I open the Box, There is a Step-by-Step Guide of how we can use the eye shadow.



Let's start with No.01 Sweet Florence

Front Side of the packaging
Description in back side

You can see there are alphabetical mark in the plastic cover

Beautiful shimmery colors *_*

Swatches of Sweet Florence
No.04 Cinamon Brown

Front Side

Back Side of Cinamon Brown

There are also alphabetical mark in the plastic cover

Beautiful Shimmery-Brown Colors *_*

Swatches of Cinamon Brown

So overall, I love this eye shadow. It have a beautiful shimmery color and easy to blend. It only cost me about IDR 270k for these two eye shadows which is very affordable. I also love because its come with a sturdy plastic packaging. If I travel to Thailand, I'm surely will buy this eye shadow again.

So that's it.
Have you ever try this eye shadow before?
Or maybe other Beauty Cottage Products?
Please let me know :)

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend everyone :)
XOXO - Chacha :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments