CITY COLOR BE MATTE BRONZER - BROWN SUGAR AND CARAMEL DRIZZLE

8:22 PM

Hello ladies~
So I finally can write another post this month :)
It's about my HG bronzer City Color Be Matte Bronzer in Brown Sugar and Caramel Drizzle



PRODUCT INFO

Product Name : City Color Be Matte Bronzer

Shades : Brown Sugar & Caramel Drizzle

Net Weight : 8.90 grams

Shelf Life : 12 Months

Bought at : www.twlcosmetics.com

Price : IDR 75k

PRODUCT REVIEW

Since I used City Color Contour Effects that I really love, I decided to try another City Color products. I chose Be Matte Bronzer just because I'm more into bronzer lately. So I pick the Brown Sugar and Caramel Drizzle.


Brown Sugar and Caramel Drizzle

Brown Sugar


Caramel Drizzle


Be Matte Bronzer came with plastic packaging, transparent so I can easily see the product color. The product doesn't came with a box, only plastic seal. I personally love the packaging, it looks nice and sleek. But it is also very fragile.

Brown Sugar and Caramel Drizzle

Brown Sugar and Caramel Drizzle

Above : Caramel Drizzle, Bottom : Brown Sugar. Freshly applied

After I tap some fall out off

I like both Brown Sugar and Caramel Drizzle. Brown Sugar is darker and warmer than Caramel Drizzle, it is very flattering if I want some hard contour. Caramel Drizzle has softer and lighter color, it is very good to contour all of my face everyday.

For the product texture, I can say it is very smooth when I touch it on the pan. It have similar texture with the bronzer in Contour Effects. But it also have much fall out when I swatch it. I need to tap my brush several times to get rid of the fall out.

CONCLUSION

I can say that I really love this bronzer better than the Contour Effects bronzer. Especially the Caramel Drizzle because it complement my skin tone more. It is also have an affordable price with many products to use. I personally think that I can not finish it in 12 months. This products also good for many diferent kind of skin tone becuase they have several shades to match your skin. I will definitely buy it over and over again :)

Have you tried this bronzer?
Please share your tought with me :)

Thank you for reading and have a blast day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

PS: Please follow me on instagram and be friends. I'll definitely follow you back :) IG @gotchadiary

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. city color emang bagus say buat countouring
    pengen coba tapi takut belepotan soalnya belum biasa main higlight/bronzer XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya emang bagus sis :)
      Pilih yang warnanya paling light aja sis biar gak keliatan belepotan.
      Aku juga masih belajar koq. hehehe

      Delete
  2. Masih perjuangan nyari2 bronzer yang affordable nih Ca. padahal muka gw sebenernya ga butuh di bronzer in, udah 'cling' khas warna kulit wanita indonesia pribumi pada umumnya xD


    xoxo,
    tulisandarihatikecilku.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dari semua bronzer affordable yang gue coba, City Color Be Matte ini yang teksturnya paling bagus sih.
      Gampang banget di blendnya^^

      Delete
  3. Suka banget sama bronzer ini, affordable dan pigmented. Aku punya yang brown sugar, belinya awal tahun 2016 sekarang udah tinggal dikit. Sayangnya sempet jatoh dan langsung pecah produknya :(

    mind to visit and follow my blog back? thankyou dan salam kenal :)

    lumierelight.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punyaku juga yang brown sugar jatoh dan berhamburan isinya.
      Aku juga sukaa benget sama bornzer ini^^

      Thank you for followed my blog.
      Udah aku folback ya blog kamu :)
      Let's be friend^^

      Delete