LA GIRL EYESHADOW COLLECTION NUDES

8:24 AM

Hello dear all makeup lover~
Hope you all have wonderful weekend with friends and family.

Today I will write and share my thought about LA Girl Eyeshadow Collection in Nudes.
As you all probably already know, LA Girl just open their own online shopping in Indonesia.
So we can order the products directly from their email address.
They also selling their products exclusively in TWL Cosmetics :)




The very first LA Girl products that I use is their HD Concealer, I happen to really like it because the formula and quality are really good.
So that, it makes me want to try another products from LA Girl.
Beside this Eyeshadow Collection Nudes Pallet, I also purchased their Glaze Lip Paint and Creme Lipstick :)

This eyeshadow pallet came out with glossy cardboard packaging with plastic window.
You can see all the eyeshadow colors through the window.
For me there are nothing special about the packaging, just a standard packaging for eyeshadow.






There are 12 beautiful nudish eyeshadow shades in this pallet, I personally love all the colors in this pallet since I can use it for my natural daily look.
Unfortunately, there are no name for each color :(
This eyeshadow pallet also came with a dual-ended brush and sponge.
I find the brush is very soft and also pretty useful to apply the eyeshadow, I really like it :)





The quality of the eyeshadow it quite good in my opinion.
There are fallout in several shades, but I guess it still okay as a drugstore products.
The eyeshadow are quite pigmented and can stay in a long time :)

Here are the swatches from the lightest color to the darkest one. Both with natural light and no flash.



And this is my #eotd using this LA Girl Eyeshadow Pallet Nudes :

LA Girl Eyeshadow Collection Nudes, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomeade in Chocolate, Makeover Eyeliner in Black Jack, Yukkiyuna Eyelashes in Dolly Bright 
LA Girl Eyeshadow Collection Nudes, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomeade in Chocolate, Makeover Eyeliner in Black Jack, Yukkiyuna Eyelashes in Dolly Bright
Overall, I guess this LA Girl Eyeshadow Collection is good option for us who love cheap and affordable makeup.
They have many colors and also have good pigmentation.

Have you try any LA Girl products?
What product do you love the most?

Thank you for reading and have a good day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments