NYX BUTTER LIPSTICK - MARY JANE

6:44 AM

Hi everyone~
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Today I will write a blog about another lip product : NYX Butter Lipstick in Mary Jane.
When it comes to lipstick, NYX is always my first choice.
There are many NYX lip product I love.


I bought this lipstick because many Youtuber love this lipstick, since it is really feels like butter on the lips.
I picked Mary Jane because I am now really into dark color lipstick.






When first time trying this lipstick, I was impressed with how smooth the formula.
It really can glides on just like butter.
I also like the fact that it was not make my lips dry even after several hours.
Yes, it do not have great staying power since it is not a matte lipstick.
But I do not mind to re-apply it whenever I need to because it is really smooth and comfortable on my lips.
Moreover, this liptick also have many colors to choose. So you'll definitely will have some colors you'll like.

Here are the swatches both in my hand and lips, you can see that the color is buildable as in below picture.

One swipe and many swipes

Three swipes on my lips
That's all my blog post for today, ladies~
Have you ever try this lipstick?
What is your favorite color?

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments