ETUDE HOUSE ROSY TINT LIPS - 03 ROSE PETAL

9:04 PM

Hello lip tint-junkie our there!
Hope everything's good today :)

Here I am back with another Lip tint swatch : Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in 03 Rose Petal.












As you know, I always love Etude House packaging. They always stole my heart with that pinky cute packaging.

This Lip tint came out with a beautiful rose-y box with complete description there. We can see in the Box that we can use it for 6 Month.

The product itself came out with somewhat new applicator. I never seen this kind of cushion applicator in lip tint before. They have about 8 shade for this Rosy Tint Lips and I choose number 03 Rose Petal.







The cushion applicator

After used

The pigmentation of this lip tint also very good since it is came with creamy texture. The lip tint also will not sink in your lips well because of its texture, there will be a small amount stay in your lips. It will definitely transfer of course, but its still stain beautifully.

Little goes a long way

Swatches : Left is after blended with the cushion applicator, Right is the excess left in the applicator. 

I also love the rosy scents this lip tint have. Who doesn't love rosy scents anyway?

About the staying power, I might say it have average staying power. It will disappear after you eat. In my lips, this lip tint need about three hours before it starts drying.

So have you try this lip tint before?
What is your favorite shade?
Share it with me!

Thank you for reading and have a good day!
XOXO - Chacha :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments