THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EX DESIGN MY EYEBROW - 04 BROWN

1:41 AM

Hi Aaalllll~
I'm back with another Brow Product review.
It's time for The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Design My Eyebrow in number 04 Brown.







I bought this because I ran out my Etude House Drawing Eyebrow (which I really LOVE), and I would like to try another Korean brand products.

As always I choose brown color for my eyebrow since my hair color is reddish brown. I will never ever use black eyebrow pencil. hahaha~



The Triangular Pencil

The Spoolie Brush


This product came with triangle shape pencil and also a spoolie brush. Just the same as other auto-brow pencil Korean brands have.

Here is the swatch..

One Swipe vs Many Swipes

In the term of color, it has similar color with my Etude House Drawing Eyebrow. But this Lovely Me:Ex Design My Eyebrow pencil is less creamy compare to the Etude House. I also feel this eyebrow pencil have a longer staying power :)

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Design My Eyebrow can definitely replace my Etude House Drawing Eyebrow. They have similarity and I also really love both of them so much!

So, what eyebrow pencil you like for your daily look?
Share your story! :)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments