MAYBELLINE COLORSHOW LIPSTICK - TRUE TOFFEE

10:53 PM

Hi again ladiess~~
So as I said in my previous post, I will be back with many swatches of lip products.
The second post for this day would be for Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in True Toffee.

Let's Start, shall we..












I have do the swatch for Maybelline Colorshow in Pink Please and Cherry on Top back in August and I like it. It is a good deal for IDR 30k lipstick with such great color pigmentation.

So I bought another one in True Toffee. I choose this color because I am now still looking for perfect nude color and for my lips. But unfortunately, this color is still too orange-y for me. I will use it anyway though :p








Talking about the packaging, I still think that it looks cheap and still do not really like it. But I do like the lipstick :)

This True Toffee colors have the same satin finish as other color, but unlike Pink Please and Cherry on Top, True Toffee does not leave stain in the lips.

Here's the swatch for you..

One Swipe vs Three Swipes

So do you have any recommendation for nude lipstick?
Please let me know :)

Thank you for reading and have a blast day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments