ETUDE HOUSE VIVID POP STICK - 08 CRAZY IN LOVE

12:10 AM

Hi again and again dear lipstick-junkie out there!

Here it is my third blog post about lipstick today.
I dedicate this post for Etude house Vivid Pop Stick in number 08 Crazy in Love!

Yes I know I know I might be too late to write about this lip product.
But I will do it anyway because I totally fall in love with this lipstick.





This Vivid Pop Stick came out in chubby stick, which I really like. It might not have a very princess-y packaging like other pinky cute packaging that Etude House usually have, but I still like it. hahaha~

I also like this kind of chubby stick lip product because it is easier to apply on the lips.



Regarding the pigmentation, this Vivid Pop Stick have a really GREAT pigmentation. We can easily have an opaque color with just one swipe. It is also can cover my lips very well.
 
One Swipe vs Three Swipes

Look at that gorgeous red color! As you can see, this lipstick have a matte finish, This Vivid Pop Stick also have great staying power, it can survive even after I have lunch :)

So overall, I really love this lip products and would like to buy it again and again.

Have you try this products before?
Please share a comments!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments