ETUDE HOUSE PROOF 10 AUTO PENCIL - BK801 BLACK

12:02 AM

Hi all~
How are you today?
Hope you all stay healthy and pretty in this rainy season :)

So here I am again reviewing another Korean makeup product : Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil in BK801 Black.



I bought this eyeliner because I am trying to find another eyeliner that will not smudge in me. I realize that I never have Korean brand eyeliner before. So here I am testing the Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil.

I believe there are two kind of black they have for this collection. One is shiny black and another one is matte black. Of course I picked the matte black.

So this eyeliner came with a box, just an ordinary box I guess. Unlike other Etude House products that have pinky and princess-y theme, this box came with dark blue color.



The pencil itself is also just ordinary auto eyeliner pencil, but they come with a sharpener. So I can sharpen the tip of the pencil whenever I need to.

One swipe vs three swipes

From left to right : one swipe Etude House; one swipe Makeover; three swipes Etude House; three swipes Makeover
I can say that I am a little bit disappointed with the pigmentation. It is not as black as I expected. I do not why it looks more browny in my hand. I also compare it with my Makeover eyeliner for your reference.

The staying power is pretty good because it is not smudge whatsoever in my eyelid. I use it from 12pm until 10pm and it still perfectly fine.

I think this eyeliner is good for a daily look, I am still liking it despite the bad pigmentation. The amazing staying power also make me want to re-purchase it again next time.

So that is my review for Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil.
Have you ever try it yourselves?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO- Chacha :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments