NYX BUTTER GLOSS - VANILLA CREAM PIE AND CREME BRULEE

12:20 AM

Good Day All~
Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Here I am today write a posting about lip gloss.
Actually, I do not wear lip gloss often because I do not like the sticky feeling in my lips.
But then I watched so many youtuber talking about this Nyx Butter Gloss and they liking it.
So I bought two of them in Vanilla Cream Pie and Creme Brulee.




They came out with sleek tube same like the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream.
The lip gloss have all glossy colorful tube and cap, I really like the packaging.



Moving to the texture, I can say these lip gloss have less sticky feeling than other lip gloss I've tried before.
It turns out that I like the texture and consistency of this Nyx Butter Gloss. Of course, I also like the scents because it is smell like vanilla ice cream. Who doesn't like vanilla scents?

Vanilla Cream Pie

Creme Brulee
The applicator itself is just a standard applicator, it is similar with Soft Matte Lip Cream applicator.

Vanilla Cream Pie and Creme Brulee
As you can see in the picture, this lip gloss have pretty color.
You can definitely build up the color with many coats of application.
I really like these two colors because I can easily mix it with every lipstick I have in my collection, it is so natural.

Overall, I really like this NYX Butter Lip Gloss.
It definitely change my opinion about a lip gloss.
I would love to try their bold colors because they have soo many colors to try.

I guess that's it for today, ladies.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments