WET N WILD MEGA LAST LIP COLOR - JUST PEACHY, BARE IT ALL, AND SUGAR PLUM FAIRY

9:49 PM

Hi all lipstick junkie out-there!
First of all I would like to wish you all Happy New Year 2015!
Wish this year give us much more happiness :)

So this post would be my first post in 2015 and I dedicate it for my favorite lipstick in 2014 : Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color!


I have three color so far : Just Peachy, Bare It All and Sugar Plum Fairy :)

Talking about their packaging, I must say that I do not really like the packaging, it feel cheap and fragile.
Moreover, I have to be very careful when closing the cap because it can be very messy.

Just Peachy, Bare It All, Sugar Plum Fairy

Just Peachy, Bare It All, Sugar Plum Fairy

What I really love about this lipstick is their colors selection and great formula.
They have many shade you can choose and they also have great staying power, you really have to have this lipstick in your life!

I usually wear this lipstick for daily look, I apply it on 7.00 am and they will stay forever on the lips.
They do transfer into everything, but at the same time they also stay in your lips pretty well.
They also leave stain in your lips :)

Here are the swacthes :

Swatches : Just Peachy, Bare It All, Sugar Plum Fairy

Wiped with tissue, they stain :)

I personally really love the Sugar Plum Fairy, been loving the Plum lipstick lately :)

Overall, this lipstick would be my favorite lipstick of all time.
They affordable, have great staying power, glides on easily on the lips, not drying my lips even I use no lipbalm before it and they stain!
I would love to purchase another colors because they just sooo good!

So have you try this lipstick?
What do you think?

Thank you for reading and have a nice day everyone!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments