NYX EXTREME SHINE LIP CREAM - BONFIRE

11:57 PM

Hiii all ladiess~
How's your January so far? Hope it has been good for you :)

Today I would like to review another NYX lip products that I've tried recently.
It is NYX Extreme Shine Lip Cream in Bonfire.




I always been a fan for NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream and their Matte Lipstick.
Hence, I want to try their Extreme Shine Lip Cream.

As the name suggest, It is a 'Shine' Lip Cream so it will have a shiny or glossy finish.
Not my favorite finish so far, but I still want to try it anyway.

The packaging is similar to Nyx Butter Gloss and Soft Matte Lip Cream, but this came out smaller than the others.
I'll get 7ml product and the shelf life is for 12 months.



As you can see in the picture, the applicator is different with other lip cream NYX have, this one came more thinner.

I picked shade Bonfire just because I would like to use it as my daily lip color.



The finish is shiny as the name suggest and their apparently not cover my dry patch well.
As you can see in the picture, we still can see the dry patch on my lips.
FYI, I did not scrub my lips before I applied the Lip Cream.


The Lip Cream also transfer into everything your lips touch and it will be gone when you have your meal.

Overall, I do not think I will try other colors from this NYX Extreme Shine Lip Cream.
Simply because I do not really like the shiny nor glossy finish for a lip product.
I still prefer their Soft Matte Lip Cream :)

Thank you for reading ladies!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments