ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYE BROW - 03 BROWN

3:07 AM

Hi there makeup-junkie!
Hope you all have a fantastic day out there.
Today I am back with another review.
This is the time for Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in 03 Brown. Yeay~



Here we go...
Actually my HG eyebrow product for daily use is Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in Brown. I really like its soft and creamy texture and the color is pretty good for me. Then I finally try to use this Drawing Eye Brow in the same Brown color.









It was came out with the spooley brush, but I forgot to take a picture of it. Forgive me :)

I was skeptical at first because I do not really like the triangle shape of the pencil. I don't think I can draw a precise line with that huge pencil. But I was wrong~ I like this eyebrow pencil <3


Swatch on my hand

On my eyebrow

I love the pigmentation of this eyebrow pencil, It also glides on smoothly on my eyebrow and sits there perfectly until I remove it in the evening.

Overall, I really like this Etude House Drawing Eye Brow. It is match my hair color perfectly and stay all day long on my brow. Since the price is affordable and good quality, I definitely will re-purchase it in the future.

Have you ever try it yourselves?
Share me your thought please :)

Thank you for reading!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments