MAYBELLINE COLORSHOW LIPSTICK - PINK PLEASE AND CHERRY ON TOP

1:01 AM

Hi ladies~
I'm back with another beauty products review.
This time it would be Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in Pink Please and Cherry on Top.



If you a make up addict, you must already know that Maybelline Indonesia launched their new collection called Colorshow lately.
The Collection consist of Lipsticks, Nail Polishes, and Eyeliners.


Actually, I have tried their Lipstick in Orange Icon but it turns out that I do not really like the color when I swatch into my lips. It have a pretty orange color in the tube, but turn into too red in my lips. After that, I tempted to try another color, so I bought it in different color.






I think the packaging is very simple and looks cheap. I do not really like it since I can not see the color of lipstick directly. Although it have the red and pink line in the middle of the tube, but I think it still hard for me to differentiate the color. Hahaha~~~

I bought two colors in Pink Please and Cherry on Top. I do not really good in describe the color, but I think Pink Please is a Pinky-Peach color, while Cherry on Top is a Pinky-Red color. I guess~



one swipe

Pink Please

Cherry on Top

Stain on the lips
Since it is a satin-finish lipstick, I have to swipe it several time on my lips to get the perfect color. I can say this lipstick glides on really well and do not make my lips dry. That's a pretty god job for IDR 30K lipstick! :)

Based on my picture above, you can see that this Colorshow Lipstick leaves stain in my lips when I wipe it with tissue. It is also still leaves stain when I wipe it with Maybelline Eye and Lip Make Up remover.

Overall, I like this lipstick and would like to buy it again in different color. The fact that this lipstick do not drying on my lips is pretty good for me. It is also have many beautiful colors we can pick in the whole collection.

Have you ever try this lipstick before?
Please let me know.

Thank you for reading and have a good day!
XOXO - Chacha :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments