MAYBELLINE FASHION BROW CREAM PENCIL - BROWN

1:09 AM

Hello ladies~
How are you today?

Today I will write about Maybelline Fashion Brown Cream Pencil in Brown that I bought recently. So let's start :)




PRODUCT INFO

Product Name : Maybelline Fashion Brow

Shade : Brown

Bought at : Maybelline Counter

Price : IDR 30k

PRODUCT REVIEW

I bought this Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil randomly when I visited Maybelline Counter in Matahari Department Store. At first I doubt to try it because I've tried their auto eyebrow pencil before and disappointed because it's so waxy and not pigmented. But when I read the word 'cream' written on this pencil, I decided to try it. I believed the texture is creamy and won't hurt my eyebrow.




The product came like ordinary eyebrow pencil with the transparent cap and brown color at the end of the pencil to indicate the color. They came with two shades, Grey and Black. Of course I choose the Brown one, since Grey eyebrow did not suit me at all.




When I swatched it at the back of my hand, it glides easily and so pigmented OMG. The texture is so creamy but it is also have great staying power. I believed Maybelline promoted this pencil as waterproof and smudgeproof, and it's true. In my oily eyebrow this pencil can stay for about five to six hours.



One thing I don't like about this pencil is the color itself. It's too warm and almost like Reddish Brown. It came out too light for eyebrow, I prefer the Natural Brown without a hint of red for my eyebrow.

CONCLUSION

Overall, I like this eyebrow pencil, but I don't love it. I hope they came with another brown color without hint of red. I still use this back and forth with my other eyebrow pencil, but I have to mix it with other color. So that my eyebrow did not appear to light and red. Texture wise, I really love it! I think this is the eyebrow pencil with the best texture I've ever tried. I will not repurchase it since I do not like the color :)

What's your favorite eyebrow pencil?
Share with me in the comment please :)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha :)


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Aku juga lagi ngincer eyebrow pencilnya Maybelline yg ini, byak yg bilang bagus. Sayang yg coklat ada hint kemerahannya ya, mgkin tar mau coba yg gray deh :DD

    My-makeupdiary.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, texturenya bagus banget. Cuma warnanya aja yang terlalu merah.
      Iya coba sis yang gray, di aku nggak cocok juga warna graynya :)

      Delete
  2. Aku juga lagi ngincer eyebrow pencilnya Maybelline yg ini, byak yg bilang bagus. Sayang yg coklat ada hint kemerahannya ya, mgkin tar mau coba yg gray deh :DD

    My-makeupdiary.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah kan, gw punyanya yang grey Ca. Soalnya benci liat pensil alis hint merah :( untung sebelumnya gw udah cari review an sana-sini.


    xoxo,
    tulisandarihatikecilku.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya parah banget nih pensil alis merahnya.
      Tapi gue juga nggak cocok pake yang gray gitu, padahal suka banget sama teksturnya :(

      Delete
  4. aku juga lagi ngincer pensil alisnya maybelline nih, mau beli yang warna coklat tapi kenapa ada hint merahnya ya:( kurang suka malah warnanya jadi kaya tanah.. jadi bingung milih warnanya deh!

    sensitive-explosive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete